The next best Tweak ???

There have been several postings at AA about a new tweak from the mind of a gent named unclestu that I would like to share with Audiogon members.

I really don’t know why it works or how it works.
This tweak will cost you about $10 bucks but hold on to your hats...

unclestu discovered that the Ground Control (that was designed by Bud Purvine and sold by AudioPrism)design could be improved on.

You will need to make two sets for your speakers.

What unclestu came up with is to take a 6V Lantern Battery, add a 1000uf Electrolytic capacitor across the top springs (+ to + and - to -) connect a wire to the negative side of the battery and then attach the other wire end to the negative post on your speaker.

I have also made a couple that I plug in to my Preamp and Amp. Those were made with RCA’s ground on the wire end and I used 9V batteries utilizing 9V battery clips.

I've got to say, big improvement across the board, Soundstage, bass, mids, treble. But the most dramatic change is in the dynamics.
128x128ozzy
Well that's good to know, thank you.
Ozzy, I experimented with different quality electrolytic capacitors.
I found on my application the Elna RFS Silmic II 1000uF 50VDC to be
incredible, the dynamics are explosive, and the noise floor to be the quietest ever. I'm thinking of adding another set on the amplifier side soon.
Well I tried the tweek with 10000 uF at 25V. This tweek just works very well and I wonder if someone can shed the details about how it woks.
Hey y'all - I read this thread , considered it , and tried it. I could not hear a difference in sound ;(. Idk maybe I'm doing something wrong but I don't think so. I've been on a quest to reduce EMI/RFI for a couple of years so I most def appreciate the sharing. I used 6v with the caps recommended by slates with hook up wire on the speakers. Wonder if I should try 10000k caps? I may have to spend the cash and try the walker hi def links. The only things that have had an audible (to me) change we're the blue circle thingee and the walker eliminator.
Just thought I would revisit this tweak. I just tried it again on my Pass Labs Amp after a very long time with out it.
The regular ground control do little, but add the 6V battery and large cap and it excites...

If any are interested, I will post a picture of the finished item in my system page.