What did he say? Misunderstood lyrics.

My wife bought a calander with misunderstood song lyrics. The name of the calander is "'scuse me while I kiss this guy" from Jimi Hendrix. I remember hearing this while I was young and wondering what Jimi was singing about. All of the other ones I've read so far are really lame. So I'm wonder what your personal misunderstood lyric is.
I can't think of anything for myself so I'll do one of my wife's
Wrong lyric: "Only the lonely get laid." from The Motels
Correct lyric is: "Only the lonely can play."

Alright lets hear 'em!
128x128nrchy
Dedicatedaudio, according to the lyrics on the back of the LP jacket (The Roaring Silence):

"Blinded by the light
Wrapped up like a deuce
Another runner in the night."

Do you realize that this song was written by Bruce Springsteen, who also did a version of it, although the Manfred Mann song was the version that most are familiar with.
The classic, which suposedly puzzled millions, was the opening song to the TV series, "All In the Family." The last bit of the song went ... "Didn't need a welfare state ... Everybody pulled their weight ... Gee our old La Salle great ... Those Were the Days." The song was actually re-recorded and overly enuciated a few seasons later, because nobody could decipher the La Salle line.
It's "Revved up like a deuce" (deuce coupe).

The web site is:
http://www.amiright.com/

I love this one:
"Big Old Jedi Wino, don't carry me too far away!"
John Prine tells a story about a woman coming up to him in a club and asking him to sing the song about the "Happy Enchilada." When he told her that he didn't know such a song and asked her how it went, she said "you know - 'It's a happy enchilada and you think you're gonna drown.'" The lyric is "It's a half an inch of water and you think you're gonna drown. That's the way that the world goes 'round."

Dick