Cable Elevators

Just curious if anyone is using cable elevators and what changes they brought about. I have read there are benefits to having cables raised off the carpet.
moonguy
I'm all for keeping the discussion open. But that sword cuts both ways; the zealots who really believe in some of these "tweaks", which can reasonably be characterized as esoteric at best, should not be surprised when they're asked to advocate their position nor should they get so defensive.

Let's face it, it's hard to believe that the results of some tweaks are that noticeable. Especially when the science behind said tweak is nebulous.
no problems with disagreement--it is just how it is done--I never wanted cables to make a difference when I first started let alone pwr cords etc unfortunately they did --however other tweaks never worked well --this is supposed to be fun --it isn't a life or death struggle !
In my system, lifting big and heavy speaker cables (AQ Everest) from the hardwood floor made a noticable difference. Since the is no carpet/fabric involved, my guess is that it has sth to do with vibrations.

Currently I'm using Finite Elemente Ceraballs, but I have a set of proper Cable Elevators on order.