Best Integrated Amp You Ever Heard?

I am tired of the Pre-amp+Power-amp game. So, I am in the quest of finding a really really good integrated amp, preferably used, so I can save some money off the original price.
Right now, I have a pair of Triangle Celius (92db), but I would like the amp to be able to drive other not-so-sensitive speakers.

What is the best integrated amp you've ever listened to?

Thanks,

Josep
josep_hernandez
Totem's integrated amp takes my vote. Damn ugly and expensive, but oh so good sounding. For considerably less money, the Music Hall Mambo is a wonderful integrated (with DAC, too) for the price, and can alleviate the need for an expensive CD player. And with the right (read: high-efficiency) speaker, the Audio Valve Assistent is supurb.

Michael

Krell KAV300i. It sounded awesome with almost any source and speaker combo we tried it with. Butt kicking little monster with loads of finesse too.
I've had 5 pretty good integrateds over the past 5+ years (in order Unison Unico, Cary SlI-80 Sig, BAT VK300XSE, Cary SLI-80 Sig F1 and presently a Mac MA2275) and heard a few more (Rowland Concentra, MF, Cary 300SEI, Levinson 383 and a few others). I love the 300SEI if the power were a bit more meaty (rolled off top and bottom too) it just depends on your taste. I've never been a Mac fan until now...this mates amazingly well with the Acoustic Zen Adagio although the Cary SLI-80 is a great value and the 300SEI is also very nice. This Mac is in another league although I can't speak to their solid state integrateds.
Mine developed a loud hum that was not fixable. After several frustrating weeks dealing with the vendor, I asked for a refund. They said there was nothing wrong and it must be my system, that they'd had NO other complaints of a hum. I found out that there was at least one other complaint by a guy here of the same problem I had. The company said "Oh, I forgot..." They still have my money AND the amp i sent back for refund.