The BEST system you've ever built !!!!

What is the best system that you have ever put together , from source to speakers including cables ??? After all the swaps and auditions I'm looking for the final "aahhh, that's the ticket" sound to you and what components took you to Audio Nirvana. {This is a survey of actual auditions, not what you read in a magazine} THANKS,
krellpower1
Rayhall, sorry for the slow response. Do you and everyone else want the full blown details on the Callisto and all the tests? Otherwise, I can give you my e-mail address and/or telephone number.
Albert, It never occurred to me that noone else would be interested. I should have your email address, and I will email you tonight or tomorrow. Thanks,
Rayhall, in the NYC area Audio Outlet may still have their demo unit of the Callisto, if you want to listen to it (they were listing it for sale a while). A short walk from the Mount Kisco train station, so not too difficult to get to.
Brelee:Thanks for your suport on this matter.I was up in santa Barbara for 5 years then Portland, OR. for 8 years took a 2 year break from audio now I am in Scottsdale,AZ.The new Antillion Signature amp is so far beyond anything Flemming has done in the past it's scarry!We are talking an amp with Twin-tier banks of ultra-fast caps that deliver 400,000mFtothe output stages and 40,000mFto the driver stages!!!Frequency responce from 1-350,000 with a peak power of 1,200 watts(THATS TRUE CLASS A WATTS,NOT IMAGINARY CLASS A LIKE SOME OTHER DESIGNS)into a 1 ohm load!!An intergrated service log is automatically updated for a full recorded history of the unit(anybody else have that..not)This information and posible future microprocessor upgrades can be transfered via a special keyfob interface!!!It also has unique zero-inductance resistors with a flat ceramic plate etched with a thick film/metal film conductive layer which is laser-trimmed for precise impedance(another unique feature)The Antillion Signature employs NO contacts,NO sockets,NO current limiting,NO global feedback,NO output relays and NO protection circuitry in the signal path.The only internal wiring is a short lengthof GryphonGuideline Referance gold-embedded silver interconect from the XLR inputs to the printed circuit board which has 105mmPCB copper traces.I guess that takes care of ss.Desharpiro:In less the dealer in Chicago, within the last few weeks became a dealer I don't believe he is one.The Antillion Signature sells in the U.S. for 18,400,The Sonata Allegro pre sells for 11,500 and the CDP-1 cd player sells for 5,400(which was the first up-sampled cd player on the market,that's right the Danes did it again!).Gryphon web site is Gryphon-Audio.DK,my e-mail is [email protected]
The Antillion Signature pictures will be posted on the net within the next few weeks if you can't wait you can e-mail me directly