Best recorded rock song ?

Nominate a song that you would consider to be the best recorded rock song you have heard. I will start with an unlikely candidate that is really up there: Eskimo Joe's 'Falling for You' off their Inshalla album. Fantastic song that floats through my whole room and really puts on an magic show.
mike60
That's a tough one! There are so many.

Avalon by ROxy Music certainly is up there.

GOtta think about it some....
"Anesthetize" and "Arriving Somewhere But Not Here" by Porcupine Tree are up there I would say.

So many others... Best? I try to list them as I come across them again.
So many. The first that comes to mind is "Cold Brains" by Beck. That said, all of the songs on his Mutations and Sea Change albums sound great.
I'll check my favorites list on my music server for the ones I've encountered recently when I get a chance an report back.

There are a couple of more recent Flaming Lips tracks in there I believe that are worth a mention. Also a few remastered Chuck Berry and Elvis tunes and possibly some Muddy Waters, if Muddy qualifies as "rock". How's that for bridging the years and styles? ALso I have recently heard some ancient remastered Beatles with Tony Sheridan tracks that absolutely blew me away upon first listen in terms of sound quality.