The Best Live album

What are some good live albums/cds you own? Good sound is a nice bonus.

You may put down whatever you want such as "Get your ya ya's out", but are there some maybe we haven't all heard about yet?

The best I have bought lately is Delbert McClinton, "Live", a 2 CD set of a concert in Norway. Just excellent blues big band. I mean this album just smokes, Oh yeaahh, with excellent sound to boot.
wildoats
I own a number of these recordings, so the only one I'll add to the list is Simon & Garfunkle's "Concert In Central Park". The album has some great music, and is exceptionally well recorded for a live, open-air concert.
I remember reading a huge thread about that 5/8/77 show saying how it never happened. The argument was that it was too perfect in both performance and sound quality and was merely a compilation of different songs from other shows. It was pretty entertaining, but when you listen to the show you can tell that every track has the same sound and couldn't possibly come from different recordings from different venues.
One current fav is Peter Gabriel "Secret World Live" DVD (10-yr-old concert released in 2003). Also comes on CD, so I'm not cheating too much. Paula Cole helps make it memorable, as do top-notch renderings of Solsbury Hill, Come Talk to Me, Steam, Don't Give Up, etc.
"Bless it's Pointed Little Head" - Jefferson Airplane
'Specially like Donovan's "Fat Angel" -very peaceful.