Freak Me Out

I am looking for a CD that is very strange and exciting at the same time.Weird music,sound effects,good sound quality etc.Anyone know where Im coming from?
david99
almost everything from Can. If you like creepy dub stuff check out Scorn repetitive but very creepy. Early Delerium stuff is also dark and creepy that will test your system.

here are some of the weirdest tracks/albums I like out there:

Sunn o))) White 1; the first track is absolutely wacko stuff yet really really good.

Aphex Twin Milkman, Beetles

Ozric Tentacles: Strangeitude (the title says it all)

Magma: Wurda Itah, Mekanik Destruktiow kohmandoh, Kontarkosz

California guitar trio : Threnody for souls in torments

Carcass: symphonies of sickness

Deicide: Satan spawn, the caco-daemon

Pungent stench: klyster boogie (and just about any album made by them. pretty freaky stuff out there. be warned: hide the wife and your children before you play this stuff!!!)

I got more stuff but this is a good start to freak anyone out.
Here's another: Threnody to the Victims of Hiroshima by Krzysztof Penderecki. The 1994 recording with the Polish Radio National Symphony Orchestra is the best interpretation I've heard yet.

One of the most chilling pieces of music ever composed IMO.
Sun Ra's live "Concert for the comet Kohoutek" from the 1970s will shake your socks off if you can ignore the mediocre sound quality. The "Journey through the outer darkness" is the most spaced-out, totally free yet precisely executed synthesizer solo I ever heard; and the way he sets his electronic organ on fire in "Unknown Kohoutek" (a version of his song "love in outer space") must be heard to be believed. Mr. Ra knew exactly what he wanted to achieve. With comparatively simple effects gear he arrived at unique creations. He was just a great musician.
One grade less over-the-top (in my opinion), and less threateningly energetic, is the recent two-CD re-release of Sun Ra's "Disco 3000". Fasten your safety-belt.
Massive Attack "No Protection" remixed by The Mad Professor

Natacha Atlas "Diaspora"

Mino Cinelu "S/T"

Midival Punditz "S/T"

Robert Miles "Organik" and "Organik Remixes"

ET