Freak Me Out

I am looking for a CD that is very strange and exciting at the same time.Weird music,sound effects,good sound quality etc.Anyone know where Im coming from?
david99
Nine Inch Nails' "Further Down the Spiral" has the qualities you're looking for on steroids when compared to most of the above posts. Skinny Puppy's "Ain't it Dead Yet" is also excellent. I would also suggest the "Lost Highway" sndtrk, Prick, and almost anything on Nothing Records except for PWEI. They're all easy to find.
Jim,you my man! that was great!! I dig Lou Reed,gotta get that one! In fact I may have it on vinyl in my basement.I bought 3000 LPs over the summer for 50 bucks and have been selling lots on eBay.I think I saw that one in one of the boxes!!
The label rings a bell Jim. Cannot quite recall where I saw it - certainly not on that CD you mention. My brother lives in Melbourne (raised the average IQ of both countries when he left NZ, to quote a really old trans-Tasman joke), so maybe he can get me a copy.
Check out Alien Sex Fiend, Front Line Assembly,Gary Numan,Skinny Puppy,Ethyl Meatplow,Ministry (the land of rape and honey),Ozric Tentacles,& Barkmarket