Acoustic Zen Silver Ref. II vs Absolute IC's

I currently run the Silver Ref. II interconnects. Wondering if anyone has experience switching to the Absolute IC's?
What were the benefits and/or sonic differences?
128x128shawnlh
See review below:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/frr.pl?rcabl&1375063610&&&/Acoustic-Zen-Absolute-Copper-Interconnec
Thanks for the info Dasign. Looks like I'm on the hunt for Zen Absolute cabling.
I really with Zen would have a trade up program.
I owned both about 1 year ago.
To me the Absolute sounded more round/organic than the Silver Ref II, and had a more solid and extended low end.
My macro dynamics in the end were stunning with AZ, I only don't remember if that started after buying the Absolutes or already was there with the Silvers.

The one thing in which there are a lot better cables in my opinion is the "air", between and around instruments, the way in which the recording space will be transferred to your listening room because you can hear the influence of the recroding space on the sounds. The " openness" This is were both the Silver and Absolute will fall short, if you are chasing that effect I would look elsewhere.
Also seperation in soundstage depth can be a little better.
Barto, what did you move to, and did you find something that kept what the Absolutes do well but give you more air and openness?
Ow yes I did!
Did take years of searching but found everything I am looking for in the new HiDiamond line.
Could place a small review here of the differences but do not want to hijack this thread.

All I will say is, I can now listen "around" an instrument. A high hat seems to come out of all sites of my speaker.
Real depth and air in recordings, always thought I had depth, until I experienced hearing two musicians playing in front of each other and I could literary experience the space in between them.
(only two small examples). Most system do play in depth but not with this seperation.

I have tried a lot of brands in the last years and will not be looking further. Also owned some quite more expensive than these.