Replace Kimber 4vs with...?

That's the question. I've had this set of Kimber 4vs in biwire configuration for around 20 years, and during that period everything else in my system has changed one or more times. I run Mogami 2534 interconnects throughout and am considering going with their 3104 speaker cable. What other options in the under $200 range should I consider?
dbxdx5
I second the 8TC at that price level, especially since you seem to like the Kimber house sound. It's a nice cable.
I had the 8TC and it was OK. I prefer Audioquest Type 6 or Type 8. Its also less expensive than the Kimber. I haven't heard them myself, but a lot of people seem to be very happy with Morrow cables. They have a good return policy, so there doesn't appear to be much risk in trying them.
Somewhere I read that the 8TC can be a bit "harder" in the midrange than, say, the 8VS. Does that jibe with the experience that any of you have had?
"03-02-15: Dbxdx5
Somewhere I read that the 8TC can be a bit "harder" in the midrange than, say, the 8VS. Does that jibe with the experience that any of you have had? "

Its hard to take other peoples opinions on stuff like this. As with most stranded copper cables, the 8TC is a little rough around the edges. I have no idea if you'll have the same experience, but you may.
Kimber 4TC remains an excellent choice especially in a double run arrangement. I'm curious how long the cables are?? Some cables do better than others if longer distances are the issue.