Uneven speaker cable lengths?

I switched back to Vandersteens a while back and am trying to extract the last bit out of the setup. I have been using Cardas Clear with great success. However Clear can not be biwired, and Clear Beyond is out of my range.

Would I notice a difference if I use a 2m pair on one side and a 3m pair on the other side.

I am currently trying Clear Reflection biwired, and the biwired setup is an improvement in many ways. But the Clear is more to my liking.
kettle7830
Probably won't make a noticeable difference but certainly could so the safe bet is to just keep them equal.
But as I indicated earlier, if it does make a difference why assume that having equal lengths will be better than making one of them shorter? Isn't it just as conceivable that the supposed advantages of having equal lengths, in terms of coherence and imaging, might be outweighed in a given application by shortening one of the cables and thereby reducing the effects of that cable on the signal?

In all of the threads I have seen here on this question, there are only two positions that seem to be taken: Either it will make no difference, or the equal length condition will be better. I submit that there is a third position which is just as conceivable, that shortening one of the cables but not the other one could produce results that are BETTER than having both of them long but equal.

Best regards,
-- Al
Equal lengths is the safe bet for same performance l and r.

Shorter is always better though. Is more balanced better? It has advantage of being balanced.

You could try both and see or if not possible, just choose and be done.
Imaging and coherence are very important to me. Would you replace just one of the tweeters with the best one you can afford or replace one of the monoblocks with much better one. Should it still bring improvements because "one could produce results that are BETTER than having both of them ... equal"?
You make good points with your analogies, Kijanki. On the other hand, though, I see no reason to assume that in the specific case of effects that may be caused by unequal cable lengths (as opposed to mismatched amplifiers, tweeters, etc.), if in fact perceptible effects were to occur, that those effects would necessarily involve coherence and imaging (to a perceptible degree). As opposed to involving other kinds of cable-related effects, which if minimized in one channel might result (at least subjectively) in a net benefit relative to not minimizing them in any channel.

In any event, as I said earlier I doubt that in this particular case there would be any difference at all, considering the lengths that are involved.

Best regards,
-- Al
BTW, Kijanki, apart from the fact that there is apparently no inductance specification for Cardas Clear Reflection, all of the Cardas cables the OP mentioned have vastly lower resistance and inductance than the numbers assumed in your calculations. So your conclusion that the differences in resistance and inductance resulting from a 1 meter length difference are unlikely to have audible consequences is even more true.

Best regards,
-- Al