The most holographic Power Cord

Thanks for your interest in my topic.

As we know, different cables can have a different effect on the sound space. And now I would like to know a power cord with the most large, holographic and open soundstage.

The first candidates from me:
Synergistic Research with tungsten conductors
Crystal Clear Audio
Elrod Power Systems
kazuist
"If you find a "holographic power cord", make sure you nominate the designer for a Nobel prize since they can defy physics."

I'm actually looking for a power cord that can address audio quality through adjustment of the 4th dimension. One can easily imagine some cable company cribbing the paragraph following Wikipedia to try to hawk cables correcting in one meter all of the supposed sins attendant to 1,000 miles of power grid system:

In physics, spacetime (also space–time, space time or space–time continuum) is any mathematical model that combines space and time into a single interwoven continuum. The spacetime of our universe is usually interpreted from a Euclidean space perspective, which regards space as consisting of three dimensions, and time as consisting of one dimension, the "fourth dimension". By combining space and time into a single manifold called Minkowski space, physicists have significantly simplified a large number of physical theories, as well as described in a more uniform way the workings of the universe at both the supergalactic and subatomic levels.

The PR copy would read:

Our Neoteric Space-Time Continuum line of cryogenically-treated cables adds a fourth dimension of holographic imaging. By combining space and time into a single manifold called Minkowski space with rare 8Ns Albanian silver and carbon-imbued plant extract (which some people called "newspaper,") our researchers partnering with physicists and others from the Irwin Corey Institute have significantly simplified a large number of physical theories, as well as described in a more uniform way the workings of the dielectic cable theory at both the atomic and subatomic levels.
I am very glad that although once I did not really believe in the power cords I just bought some and experimented a little.
And yes, every different combination sounded somewhat different. Not always positive, it even took me a few tries to really make my system really benefit.
For instance, some cables bring out more of the body in details, others the opposite and made the etches of details more accentuated.
The last type the OP maybe describes as more holographic because of the extra detail coming through thus making the system dissapear more?
And no, it is not the power cable making a sound, it is the component sounding a little different because of a different cord.
You only talk of others systems in your 20+ years experience with power cables that did not make it good,
which tells me you haven't tried in your system.
What does 20+ years of experience mean on this subject if that is the case?
Please do, it is welll worth the effort!
In started to test powercords in 2002, and mannn they make a hige difference. But......they all create a different kind of stage. A powercable can create a wide and deep stage, but you still need a sharp individual focus within this stage.

For example; during a show the distributor used Shunyata powercables. Jacintha her head was over 3 metres wide. So I asked ( those F. idiots) if Jacintha has a big water head?

When you are not aware of the properties of a powercable and you are not aware how big instruments and voices are in real. You don't know which cable will fitt the best in your set.

It doens't mean you cannot use Shunyata powercables in your set. But you need other tools to create the right proportion of instruments and voices. So you will get the intimate individual focus you need for the right balance in your set.