Breaking of Furutech's AC connectors...??

Hi dear fellows!Do you know how many hours needs a Furutech AC connector to breaking?I' ve heard something like 150 hours.Is that ok or may be sooner is the breaking time?Any comments will be appreciated.Cheers!Rafael.
rafael0054
Hi HDm, I am doing the next best thing, The christmas tree!, 183.6 watts total for 450 minuture lights running 24-7, then take a peek listen with my tube/solid state hybred head phone amp that is built into my digital player to hear how things are coming along, decided, no need to wear my transport and tubes out.
Fridge or freezer will do much more and much more quickly. It's not the consistent running but rather the initial surges when the compressors kick in that really get the job done. A very good way of really burning in power cables (short of using a cable cooker); even those that have been in a system for years, particularly on low current devices like preamps and CD players, will benefit from this.

The Christmas tree is really not doing much. Just trying to help.
Hi HDm, I agree, it does seem not to do much when I peek listen to the outlet's to hear how they are coming along after useing the christmas tree lights, however, to me the Rhodium version is far and away better sounding than the Gold, my modded krell 700cx will be here friday or monday, this should do better than the frige, likly I will just have to suffer the sound of the burn-in process, if the Rhodium sounds good on the amp like it does on the tube/solid state hybred digital player, then it's a done deal, I will use all Rhodium Furutech GTX-D outlet's, thankyou for your help,cheers.
150 hours of break-in and still improving.
Hi dear fellows.It`s being 7 weeks of using these Furutech FI- 11-N1 gold Ac connectors and I still notice more refinements in the performance.First of all, soundstage, yes!! Each time more depth and more separation of instruments, also voices are forwarded so I have a full sound in my listening room.Details are accurate and you can hear the rever of voices and imagine the size of the studio or hall concert were music was registered.Silences are more evident and there is more resolution regarding bass frequencies.So in a word I have no doubt why several manufacturers of superior Hi End cables choose gold AC connectors for its power cables( Lessloss ,Purist Audio Design etc)I will make a final conclusion afer 200 hours of use.Hope this helps!Cheers.Raf