Wall Outlet Oyaide, Furutek, Wattgate, and others

Hi

Any recommendation which the Better Wall Outlet : Bicchino , Furutek , Oyaide , Wattgate or Others?
i used the power. Cord : Elrod Statement Gold, Diamand for the Amp,
And Purist 25 Anniversary for the rest equipment.j
mehdi
Jebsmith73, How many hrs do you have now on the wpo's?, also jeb, I might add, I did many test with different screws on the out let's, believe it or not, different metal's sound different!, stay away from none magnetic pure brass screws, the magnetic Zinc screw's are not bad at all, if you can get your hand's on the Furutech none magnetic stainless steal screw's it's the best fit, unfortunally, the out-let's do not come with screw's, I do have a brand new Furutech wall frame and cover plate here that does come with 2" stanless none magnetic furutech cryo treated screw's, I went to Lowe's and checked out their stanless steal screw's, they were of poor grade!, they were still a little magnetic, I did not get them, maybe I will try them and see how they sound for experimentation reason's, at the end of the day, I will be useing the Furutech alpha cryo treated 2" stainless steal screw's, I have two now, I may go ahead and get two more, even though they come with the furutech wall frame that I will be buying for the digital wpo, the wall frame and cover plate I have now will be going on the amp wpo after I hear the complete break-in of the new GTX-D R that will be here monday or tuesday, reason being, I want to listen for any sound benefit's of this wall frame and cover plate, they were more exspensive than any of the furutech outlet's, reply when you can jeb, Happy new year.
About 300 Hrs, ordered 6 more GTX-d Rhodium . They are going in the back of my re generators. Picked them up for $175 each.
Hi Jebsmith73, I recieved my furutech GTX-D R saturday, sounds incredible running all Rhodium, you must have got you wpo's from the cable company?, good deal, however, the wall frame's and cover plates are $265.00 everywhere, I have some now new in the box, waiting to fully burn-in my wpo's, The new Rhodium is new out the box to the modded krell 700cx, very good sound,very listenable, I am shocked over that!, so the ones that have 300 hrs on them, are you pleased this far of the sound of them Jeb?
what is the community's view on wall plug's?, Is the oyaide M-1 better than the furutech FI-50m?