Wall Outlet Oyaide, Furutek, Wattgate, and others

Hi

Any recommendation which the Better Wall Outlet : Bicchino , Furutek , Oyaide , Wattgate or Others?
i used the power. Cord : Elrod Statement Gold, Diamand for the Amp,
And Purist 25 Anniversary for the rest equipment.j
mehdi
Jebsmith73, allow 500 to 700 Hrs before final impression's of your Furutech GTX-D Rhodium wpo's, congrat's Jebsmith73.
Hi Jebsmith73, warning, these Furutech GTX-D wpo's are a bitch to break-in!, Steve Klein of Sound of Silence has told me that these take 700 hrs, I believe him, you will get good sound out of 300 to 400 hrs, but it will still sound a little compressed untill they reach their total hrs.
Thanks, Audiolabyrinth. They do sound a little disjointed than my well seasoned R1's . Just ordered 5 more , replacing the ones on the back of my A/C regenerators.
Jebsmith73, Are you replacing the outlets on a PS Power Plant? If so, how?
Jebsmith73, yea, the first 3 hrs of listening is a high pitch squelch beyound belief, I threw my head phones off my head, I thought my ears were fricken bleeding from the brightness!, all that goes away quite quikly, I still do not have 400 hrs, 700 hrs is said to me to be the magic number, I believe 500 should get most?, Jeb, I will not have the other GTX-D Rhodium until monday or tuesday, to be honest here, I hate burning in the outlet's, only one other item in my system took this long for burn-in, my digital player, that's it, The fricken krell only took 500 hrs, LOL.