Entry level Silent Source Signature speaker cables

Hello

Everybody talks about the Silent Source power cables.
I'm interested in buying the entry level Silent Source Signature speaker cables.
Has anybody listened to them ?
I currently own the Kubala Sosna Fascination

Vincent
vindent
Thankful & Jazz-

I did listen to the signature version of SS. Not certain if the musical reference was on-hand or not. There were 2 speakers used for demo- TAD and Vandersteen Treo/Quattro.

The sound was full, rich, excellent timbre and fast.
These 2 systems also used WireWorld Electra 7- very nice sounding as well. Since this demo was my 1st. I would have to re-visit and sort out further details. I like the fact that Silent Source are hand-built, not junk-sourced to China like so many others (secretly).
Over the last 2 years, I have spent much time w/ Transparent Reference XL and OPUS systems. Excellent to outstanding is what you can expect at this performance level and cost. Associated gear was Audio Research Ref3 and Ref5 SE tube pre-amp(s) with ARC 150 and Bryston 3B/4B-ST power amps. As above, I endorse Stage III Concepts power cords (only). These are outstanding in every way. Offered by Aaudio Imports and not junk-sourced to China as well. Happy Listening All.
Anyone else enjoying the Silent Source cables/cords?
If so, please share your story. These are outstanding products IMO. Happy listening!
I own the Signature speaker cables, jumpers and interconnects. These are so well balanced as compared to most cables I have owned. The build quality is exceptional and they are very nice looking cables. To date they are my favorite because they don't highlight any particular frequency, instead I believe they give you the music as close to possible as the recording folks intended.
So good to hear from you Thankful!

Tell me about the rest of your gear?
Which genre(s) of music do you enjoy w/ your SS cables/cords?

Happy Listening!
I listen to just about everything except rap. The SS sound great with everything I have played.