What is your most anal audio habit?

Another "most" thread. What is your most anal (but meaningless) audio habit? I know most of you are anal by the condition of the used items listed in these classifieds!

I am embarrassed to say that I save all the plastic wraps off new CDs and box sets because they have that little sticker saying what was on the album.
128x128turnaround
My cables always have to be in proper order. I'm talking about the speaker cable as it curves to the back of the entertainment center. It has to be the proper radius of curvature and be in the correct location. I have no idea why. It's what I do.
Detlof, I do a similar routine. But as the dust starts to swirl it all seems to land on my tubes...electrostatic effect or something.. and i can no longer see that soothing glow so i'm forced actually get out of my listening chair and ..well...dust.

I can't imagine the effect with ESLs!!!

I remain,
...lift my VTL amps from time-to-time to get some fitness exersice. They're ~46lb each but I believe that has a meaning...
I *always* replace the CD in its case perfectly straight with the title at the top - I can always tell if someone else in the family has been playing it. Not that I really care if they do, but I simply MUST straighten it out if I find it skewed. Anybody got a life they wanna sell?
Detlof, I like DSOTM as well for removing crusty dustys. Or how about Spinosaurus vs. T-Rex from JP3 jumping around? They're sure to shake the neighbors too. I actually have one of those Sharper Image Ionic Breeze machines by my audio rig, and I keep the ol' Audio Advisor Static Duster and a can of compressed air handy.