What is your most anal audio habit?

Another "most" thread. What is your most anal (but meaningless) audio habit? I know most of you are anal by the condition of the used items listed in these classifieds!

I am embarrassed to say that I save all the plastic wraps off new CDs and box sets because they have that little sticker saying what was on the album.
128x128turnaround
Detlof, I do a similar routine. But as the dust starts to swirl it all seems to land on my tubes...electrostatic effect or something.. and i can no longer see that soothing glow so i'm forced actually get out of my listening chair and ..well...dust.

I can't imagine the effect with ESLs!!!

I remain,
...lift my VTL amps from time-to-time to get some fitness exersice. They're ~46lb each but I believe that has a meaning...
I *always* replace the CD in its case perfectly straight with the title at the top - I can always tell if someone else in the family has been playing it. Not that I really care if they do, but I simply MUST straighten it out if I find it skewed. Anybody got a life they wanna sell?
Detlof, I like DSOTM as well for removing crusty dustys. Or how about Spinosaurus vs. T-Rex from JP3 jumping around? They're sure to shake the neighbors too. I actually have one of those Sharper Image Ionic Breeze machines by my audio rig, and I keep the ol' Audio Advisor Static Duster and a can of compressed air handy.
I do something to mess up my imaging, just so I can fix it again and say,"Ahhhhh!"