What is your most anal audio habit?

Another "most" thread. What is your most anal (but meaningless) audio habit? I know most of you are anal by the condition of the used items listed in these classifieds!

I am embarrassed to say that I save all the plastic wraps off new CDs and box sets because they have that little sticker saying what was on the album.
128x128turnaround
I don't have any meaningless anal audiophile habits. They all have a purpose!
Driver is right--all audio habits serve a very important purpose. Particularly getting the humidity right in the audio room. Actually, mine is somewhat video related. I hate the cases that DVD's come in. I wish they were CD sized, so I scan in the cover and make my own CD sized labels and put them in a standard CD jewel case. They take up less space, and I can store them in the same cabinet I use for CDs.
I don't put a new CD case in my CD rack until I've taken off that little bit of adhesive that always stays on the case, from that stupid little holographic seal they put on under the clear plastic wrapper. The bonehead who thought up that sticker should go through life with one on each eye.

I'm leaving now..
Mine is to never allow more than 1/8" layer of dust to accumulate on my gear. Once it gets past 1/4", reading the displays can get pretty tough.
Gunbei, I leave the dust and don't even try to read the displays, rather using my ears than my eyes to voice the music. However, when the dust has collected so much, that I cannot find anymore knobs to twiddle, I feed my subwoofers with LPs like "the Darkside of the Moon" or "Also sprach Zarathustra's" opening bars and the dust gets blown from the listening area in great rythmic swirls. This happens every five years or so and is very effectful, in that it gets the neighbours wondering, where the sandstorm and the thunder came from. Very amusing and highly recommended. But you definitely have to anally sit out that period of at least five years and let the dust collect without interfering.