Hidiamond vs Hifidelity interconnects

Anyone have direct experience comparing the 2 brands?
leicachamp
I would second Paz307 opinion, having own both Hd xlr 3 ,xlr2, D8 sc, P4,and HF ct1e IC , ct1 sc. Hd top of the line product are far much superior than their lower line , first I bought their p3 pc because reading the thread and found them to be good but not great but when I try one p4, it really something special,I now owned 8 of them .xlr 3 ,D8 also many steps above xlr2 and d7, but xlr2 already better cardas clear in my system. For HF ct1 and ct1e is also a great cable, they are more neutral and yes I always want to increase my volume to hear more and more, while Hd is a little warmer, with more air ,a little less precise (background not as black)but in my system very involving,I would say better wood sound. So it all depend on system and music you listened. In my opinion HF ct1 is much better than Hd xlr2 but HF ct1e is the same level with Hd xlr3 while HD d8 sc better HF ct1sc, but with full system of Hd top of the line including p4 pc ,the search is over for me.
HF interconnects CT1 E was the model I tried and the cable was fully broken in. I would first like to start by saying the HF cable was very good but in my system which can be very detailed to start with, the top HD cables brought out the emotion better than the HF cables. What I really like about this tread is that no one is trashing each other but instead just explaining what the differences were that they heard in their system. I did not try the HF speaker cables because for me the D8 speaker cables are simply stunning in every aspect. I did compare the D8 speaker cables to several other brands of top speaker cables when I first bought them, some costing 2-3 as more and the D8 are the best I have ever heard in my system. It was the combo of the top HD cables that took my system to the next level not just 1 cable. My experience was very similar to Noom, finding that the P4 power cables are simply another level compared to any power cable I have had in
my system and same goes with the D8 speaker cables and XLR3 interconnects but in my opinion this will be system dependent. In my system the best way to describe the difference is that the HF cables lean towards the analytical side and the HD cables lean more toward the analogue side.
Thanks Paz307. Your description is helpful. I will hook up with HiFiAl and see what I hear in my system. I use Audio Tekne interconnects which are Litz design, 500 copper strands. They really dig deep in to the music especially in the mids but lack a little bit in the upper frequencies. The beta HF cables I tested were very good but I thought they lacked that emotion or "wood" as I call it. For example stand up bass just did not have the full sound of the wood of the bass instrument, same with piano. It was more detected in direct comparison of each cable. As I mentioned, I spoke to Rick about this and he advised me that the newer design changed this and it was mostly because of the amount of time to break the cables in and how he cooked them before sending them out or something like that.

Happy Listening!
Bigkidz, I have owned the exact Audio Tekne interconnects that you currently own and you are correct they do lack in the upper frequencies as well as the very last octave. I also felt the same way in regards to your description of the HF cables. Either your ears or system is similar to mine and my suggestion for an emotional experience try HD cables. It doesn't mean HF cables are bad but perhaps just not right for your system.
PAz307,

So can you describe the difference in the AT versus the HD cables? Which model of the HD are you using, what versions did you try? Last what version of the HD ICs would begin to offer better sound compared to the AT ICs?