Grover Huffman GH RCA ZX+ cables vs...

At the $200/pair price point new or used, how does GH ZX+ cables compare to others like Greg Straley Reality cables, Gabriel gold (GG) revelation/raptures and alike...

I am looking for a cable that is neutral, and does not act as a filter in any way to highlight a certain portion of the music. From top to bottom it must allow the source material to come through..
dvdgreco
Long time fan of Grover's cables here. Not sure what marketing Bravado Sabai is referring to. . .Grover does zero marketing that I'm aware of. Just a lot of satisfied ears touting their praise.
Sabai,with "Things change" not only wire your intire system is changing,so are you chasing the rabbit on ever aspect of your system, which is not a small number .When do you find time to listen to music,your words make me dizzy im going to listen to some music
Paulcreed,

The only changes I have made in the last while are room treatments -- some additions and some placement changes. The only components I have changed in the past 2 years are my PS Audio DS DirectStream DAC and my Shunyata Triton power conditioner. My words make you dizzy? Thanks for this compliment. Much appreciated.
Regarding Grover Huffman co-opting my cable design, I note that he felt it necessary to deny he was co-opting Michael Wolff's cable design when they were partners. Since I live overseas and have no recourse and no leverage he obviously felt free to do as he pleased with my design without my prior knowledge and without my consent.

I have been side-tracked in recent months by business affairs and clean forgot to post this information. Here it is from our email exchanges in June 2013:

Grover Huffman:

"I'm coating everything with carbon, nickel, and xxxx (my design suggestion to Grover for changing his conductors). I got submicron xxxx dust to use with the submicron carbon and nickel dust. The cables are incredible. I'll add a mini mag and see what happens."

My reply:

"Ahhh, I understand now. You're already giving them the xxxx treatment. I am not surprised the results are good. I have never had bad results with xxxx. Whereas magnets can be overdone or underdone."

Grover Huffman:

"Already am coating them with carbon nickel, and xxxx. Works wonderfully. The nickel and xxxx are very compatible and add to each other."

You may note that my response to this news from Grover was neutral, muted. It took me by complete surprise -- needless to say. Not the kind of ethics I can do business with -- which is why I began to withdraw from our partnership.

Although Grover may be a fine fellow personally he cultivates a self image and and projects an image that may vary from reality. Please note that I am not singling him out in this respect. He is not alone. Many cable makers and, indeed many people not in the cable business, do the very same thing to get through the day.
Sabai, Just give it up! You are relentless, I can't believe you are still carrying on, we get it, you have a grudge and your opinions are biased as such.

These experienced ears (and many others in this thread) are happy to report that Huffman cables sound great! Case closed.