Integrated Amp for V.A. Beethoven Baby Grands

Hi,
Please help me to find an Integrated Amplifier to pair with "Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Baby Grand Speakers".
Source: Arcam cd17 (will be upgraded later)
Interconnect: Kimber Hero
Speaker Cable: Acoustic zen Satori.
Budget: $2000 (prefer used items)
I'l be very very grateful if you can help me.
gnanasekhar
Now I have sold my Musical Fidelity A5 amp. and eagerly looking for a new one. Buying new is almost an impossible thing since the MRP is very high in our country. I am looking very eagerly for your expert opinions. Thanks in advance.
Hi,
Anybody listened Plinius 9200 with VA Beethoven Baby Grands. Waiting eagerly for your opinions.
with thanks
Nobody is going to be able to assure you that you will like the Plinius/VA combination. There are just too many variables. Plinius is a well-resepected and reliable product and I would suspect that if you don't like the way your system sounds with it, the fault lies not with the amplifier. Many people here do not have the luxury of being able to demo prior to purchase. This is either because of location, or they just prefer to buy used and would not dishonestly demo a product at a dealer knowing they were not going to buy. So you are in the same position as many others. You try to weed out products that are known dogs and hope for the best. As I said before, if you are looking for a solid state amp, there is no reason not to like the Plinius. Best of luck in assembling your system.