TRANSPARENT CABLE VALUE

it seems that transparent cabling is very expensive from top to bottom.can any one tell me what is the most expensive part of the cable,the cable itself or the network.most cable companies talk about the materials and construction of their cables but transparent only tells you how they sound.how can they justify the cost?
jfox54
Some merchandise can not be judged by its material cost. The end result and how that end result holds with the competitions justifies the result.

If you can beat a market leader at a price range, meaning the general public agrees so, you can put a price accordingly. The cost of production do not count.

Most of the time you can not fool general public with a low cost product on a higher price market. If you want to beat Wilson Audio, you have to use quality material just to look good.

But with products like cables, you can really find a very cost effective technique that can beat an expensive rival that is using an old technique. Thus you can put a price accordingly.

Transparent Audio do not dissapoint at its products' price ranges. They give what their customers ask for. It is also one of the best values in 2nd hand. They have a terrific upgrade program.

When you add all of these together, it is perfectly normal for them to have a high price.

I have a Opel GT. It is +300 horsepower. It is faster than an average Mercedes, it is more beautiful than an average Mercedes but it is cheaper than an average Mercedes. Because it is not a Mercedes. Mercedes means value, a deserved one. Transparent is like Mercedes. You can always find a faster, bigger cable but at the end of the day it is a Transparent Cable.
11-07-12: Geoffkait
"Try Purist much better value"

"My friend sent me pics some time ago when he opened one of their expensive cables. He is in computer business and knows Belden cables very well. Guess, what he found?
I'm interested in buying a Transparent power cord with EUROPEAN (Schuko) plug. As I've never been selling here and as I can see there is no option to put an "I want to buy" advert I'm writing it here (if anyone knows how to do it please drop a line in my inbox).
Since the budget is not big I'm interested in: Powerlink plus or Powerlink super.
Thanks.