Warm, lush and smooth interconnect help

Hi,

I am buying my first pair of high end interconnects. Budget is around 2600 USD. I have researched all around the net and so far I have learned that the following cables are warm: Van Den Hul, Cardas, MIT (really?) and Siltech.

Can anyone confirm this? Are there other manufacturers I have missed? Any advise will be greatly appreciated.
128x128ccbj
At that price you can try mogami 2549 for unbalanced RCA and 2534 for balanced and still have a ton left over. Not overly warm cable but very revealing and good enough for the pros (you can get these made up with whatever connector and length you want from various pro audio sites)!
You have to audition cables in your system. How a particular cable is considered in another system may not be very revealing at all. I have found- in my system- Analysis Plus Solo Crystal cables are excellent and well priced, especially if buying used. Several years ago I was exclusively cables (IC's) with the Solo Crystals. Then I got 'higher ideas' and sold the Solos. Well, here I am now back being cabled with Solo IC's.
At the very reasonable price level, I would consider the Audioquest King Cobra and the (gasp!) Monster M1000i. Really!
Also, I need a power cord. I see that Fusion Audio also makes this in their Romance series. Can you guys recommend a power cord that is also warm, lush and smooth? Do I need to pick both IC and PC to the same manufacturer?
No all cords do not need to be from the same manufacturer. I'm using a Fusion Audio Enchanter for my Integrated and a Impulse for my source (bit of overkill) and replaced my Fusion audio Interlocker (pre Romance series) with a Nordost Frey then later to the Tyr2