Nordost Brahma vs Heimdall 2 power cords

Any sharing of experience on the above will be appreciated

I use McIntosh MCD 500 CDP, C48 preamp, MC302 amp

Currently with 2 x Heimdall 2 power cords feeding the pre and amp from Quantum QB4. I use Quantum QX2 between QB4 and the wall mains.

Reason I ask is that I read raving Brahma reviews everywhere, and while Valhalla power cord price is easily 3 times Brahma or Heimdalls; I wonder if I should (1) look for Brahmas instead of Valhallas; or (2) stay with the Heimdalls 2
adg243
The answer to each and every power cord question is Pangea. EVERY power cord question.
The answer to each and every power cord question is Pangea. EVERY power cord question.

Really? Wanna buy another one? The 9SE.

I compared the Valhalla, Brahma, and Vishnu directly, and in my system the Brahma was the winner.

I can say that in my summer system, replacing the Brahma cord from the Thor to the wall with a PS audio Lab Cable resulted in a fuller bass response. The Pangea was just plain dark, less at both frequency extremes, and not much in the way of dynamic contrast.

I have not heard the Heimdall 2 cords, so can't offer any advice on the differences.
YUou haven't been keeping up with the threads. I just wanted to beat Elizibeth to the punch as every single power cord question come3s back with Pangea from her.

Gets very old very fast.

So anyway, yes, the answer to every single power cord question is Pangea. Every single one.
Rhljazz and Tom.

Thanks. I am now hunting for Valhalla PC as much as i can. I've experienced Valhalla IC on my system and theyre so awesome that listen at higher volume looking for tunes i have never heard before with my old CDs.

There's got to be similar good then with Valhalla PC.
I now got the valhalla speaker cables installed. Wow i enjoy more music now than ever. Valhalla PC is coming next week.

Thanks for all the advice.