Onda Cables? Yes

Over ten years in this hobby. I have tried many. I have read reviews. Forums and Threads. I wanted it all. Tell me it's great so I can try or buy it.

Well, I can list the the cable company's that I have tried and owned but somehow I feel the thread will be attacked by " fan boys" and or disguised owners / dealers pushing their own.

6moons does not need to review this product. 6moons needs to implement it in their systems to evaluate all other components as a standard.

My reason to put forward my effort to post this is obvious. Just in case it's not obvious>>> Cables are costly, frustrating. Break in times while this is true, I for one think they should still sound great from the get go!!!

I own the Onda Air speaker cables and interconnect. Yes!

kosta123
Onda has been around just not talked about.

This was one of the only relevant threads I saw in the A'gon archives.

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?fcabl&1287974544&read&keyw&zzonda

A'gon member Glory I believe did beta testing for Onda so maybe he can chime in.
Okay Jed, that's nice. Still, for something that's been around for a few years and had a couple of over-the-top glowing opinions, there should be more. If it truly is as stated, audio vultures would've jumped at the product singing its praises everywhere by now. The fact that all that one-of-a-kind specialness remains under the radar speaks much louder than a couple of unsubstantiated raves.
Wait a minute. Less that 3 months ago, Kosta was gushing:

"I took home the Frey 2 speaker cables shotgun. As soon as I installed them the liquid shimmer was everywhere. The music had a sense of relaxed and openness."

Suddenly there's a new game in town. Can't wait for the autumn revelation.

Sounds like you're wasting a lot of money on cables. Just one opinion.
This is true. The Frey 2 were a great improvement over the original. The Onda even better. My system is quite resolving. Any change from any cable results in an audible difference that for some require a component change to achieve. Just saying they all sound different.

I have been looking for cables to compliment my front end which I am happy with.

Anyway, if you are curious I believe Onda has a trial/demo program. I to was skeptic and negative towards my dealer with regards to Onda overthrowing my Nordost. He just said try them and let me know as a favor. Well, they were that good.

Also, members please refrain from such a negative attitude in your posts. I am not an expert nor a dealer. My claims are not saying mine is better than yours. They are saying they are much better ;).

Take care and enjoy!
Okay Kosta, I'll make you a deal. I'll refrain from skeptism if you refrain from announcing each cable you use is the best thing since sliced bread or Kleenex. Deal? Try searching for credibility instead.