HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
Anyone know who sources the carbon-fiber plugs on HiDiamond's upper end gear (specifically the P4)?
Hi Tympani, your question on the source of carbon connectors will be best answered by Worldwide Wholesales... They are the North American distributors for Hidiamond.

G.
Hello all, been busy and away from thread for awhile, in the meantime purchased another P4 to replace an existing P3 on my Isotek conditioner and took the whole system to a greater level. More separation between instruments, vocals are isolated, cleaner and blacker background. A well invested upgrade for sure.
I too have recently joined the HiDiamond camp of believers with their P4 power cords. Recently replaced my two SR cords with P4's on my amp and dac, and to echo comments already posted, a very nice improvement, and no more wall warts. I had auditioned a PC by Enklein, the Taurus, which perhaps might be a tad clearer on my amp, but the price/benefit ratio was not there. I like the price/quality aspect of HiDiamond. Count me in.
Nice to hear Mribob. Another smart person with a good ear noticing the difference of a better quality cable for less money. It's really that noticeable compared to the S.R cords which I've had in my system and turned around and sold every single one of them and jumped to the Hidiamond cables after researching and first trying one, then another, and many more....they are really special cords.....