HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
Drove up to the Montreal audio show hoping to see and hear these cables but they were nowhere to be seen or heard.
Disappointing as it was, I ended up buying a couple of Nordost power cords instead. Someone might want to let them know that they missed a great show and a good opportunity to get exposure for their cables .
Ozzy, I'm very interested in your experience with P3 on Pass amp and pre. I have XA30.5 + XP-10 pre and I just ordered 4 P3s.
Kzhtoo, I don't know what you were using prior to ordering the HD P3 but I am very impressed with the P3.
I think you'll be very pleased.
The P3 took about 3 days of break in on my Cable Cooker. So,without a cable cooker you may have to wait a few hundred hours to fully appreciate the cables.
P.S. The P4 takes about double that time for break in.
My ungrounded P4 has about 250+ hours on it now and I have noticed an extremely silent noise floor. The soundstage width and depth has increased and the bass seems to have more weight to it. The extension this power cord can do is absolutely amazing. I would suggest "ANYONE", and I stress "ANYONE looking for a topnotch power cord for its price to give the HiDiamond Power 4 a try. You will not need an audition thats for sure. And you will keep it!!!!!!