HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
Bacardi,
The SR MPC wires are driving me nuts. I have limited access behind my system and have to suck in air to get behind there and try to untangle things. I will eventually have a large listening room. Eventualy.

I run SR in series with HiDiamond, Bybee and others to maximize the sonic effects. I have recently added my own modded power cords to the mix and the results are stunning -- flesh-and-blood holography. I don't need to spend thousands of new dollars to achieve excellent sound. I have been able to achieve a lot with a bit of imagination. If you can do something similar then you can get off the merry-go-round and watch everyone else spinning round endlessly -- to the delight of the manufacturers.

Your observation about SR adding more bullets and other gimmicks is spot on. There will be Element SE and then Super Element and then Super Element SE. Just watch and see how long it takes. This is how SR keeps your eyes constantly in motion. Have you seen the long list of SR products people are now trying to dump on Audiogon? Most of these offerings will expire unsold.
@Joeyboynj, I think what WorldWide Wholesales is trying to say is that they have accounted for all HD P4 power cords in North America , so my question would be; Where did you hear the P4?

I know I received an email from WorldWide Wholesales asking if Joeyboynj borrowed my P4 and the answer was no.
@Joeyboynj, I think what WorldWide Wholesales is trying to say is that they have accounted for all HD P4 power cords in North America , so my question would be; Where did you hear the P4?
BUSTED?? Isn't NJ synonyms for HONESTY? Tell them you borrowed one from the Iranian LoDiamond importer? LOL!!!
Bacardi,
I just swapped an Oyaide M1 plug and F1 IEC for the stock plug and IEC on the HiDiamond P3. Night and day. Amazing.
Sabai....what do you mean by 'swapped'?..do you mean changed and if so how difficult is it to 'swap' them ?..