Quality music labels

I know Chesky produces some exceptional recordings, but most are not my cup of tea. Are there any other such labels known for their high production recordings, or are the recordings basically left up to the individual artist?
irler
Very good observation Whatjd regarding the Telarc Label.
This label has produced consistently muddy sonics and lackluster upper treble , robbing the music of the sparkle that captures the excitement of live.
Regardless of their huge cult status, and overwhelming popularity, MFSL, seems to have done the same thing on a majority of releases. This quality, we'll call it thickish, is, in its own way, just as annoying as the "tear your head off" thin and bright school of recordings...Just my view......Frank
Somebody mentioned in another thread that "mapleleaf" (?) produces very good recordings. But I couldn't find any information about that label any more. Does any one know the label?
Aliu, I've not heard of mapleleaf...but there is a lable called MapleShade.
SD, Supraphon still exists, I picked up a recently-recorded Mahler 9th with Macaal and the Prague Symphony (I think) when I was in Prague last year, along with a number of other titles. Might currently need a US importer. Recording quality was good, not great--sounds like the recording equipment is not up to current best standards, but certainly respectable. On the Telarc comments, I know what the complaints are about, although they work quite well on my speaker system, which is a quasi-omni, wide dispersion speaker system. I would imagine it has to do a lot with their spaced omni recording technique, which certainly is not conducive to pinpoint imaging or spotlighting individual instruments in a soundstage. I do note that some of the Telarcs recorded overseas with the Scottish Chamber Orchestra, which had Malkinson and Tony Faulkner, I believe, doing the engineering, sound quite different than the usual Telarc house sound and may be more to your liking. On thread, I generally concur with SD's recommendations, though I would add Delos to the list of high quality classical labels (some of their early recordings were a bit bright, but on the whole they are excellently engineered).