Zensati Cables

A relatively new name to me. This is a range of 3 grades of cables, using silver or gold coated OHNC copper cables, from Denmark.

I went to a show in the UK at the weekend and the owner was there demonstating them with a hard disc front end, SS electronics, I'm afraid I can't remember which and Gamut speakers.

The system was unremarkable, the sound was frankly, astonishing, absolutely crystal clear. neutral, lightning fast. Most people in the room were well, astonished.

Ominously, the guy would'nt give an indication of price, partly because he was seeking a distributor at the show and he would partly set the price. I expect it will run from very expensive to HOW MUCH!

Still, in as far as you can single out the influence of cables, they seemed quite remarkable.

Anyone else heard cables from this company? To date they seem strongest in South East Asia and parts of northern Europe. I have no connection with this company.
david12
Kops, unless I am being stupid, the new Audiogon site does not seem to allow contact between members, unless you are buying or selling, strange.
Strange indeed David12 , do keep us posted if you happen to try the Zensati cables in your personal rig.
Not strange at all, it was the only way Audiogon could keep track of sales ad thereby receive their commissions for them....

The commission killed anything communal about this site.... Their traffic is down 1/3 (Check Alexa of you don't believe me!) since the 'new' site went live, forums are down, sales, well I'll let the rumors speak for themselves....
Pops,

I don't think you and I are the only ones.......

I was at dinner with a local audiophile society and everyone said they had stopped trolling the site, especially the new today section, too bad it was a great place, and for a little while may still be the best place to sell high end gear. I'm just not sure how much longer it will remain relevant.