Shunyata ztron power vs cx cables...

Hi, I have a few Shunyata CX powercords (anaconda cx and king cobra cx). Has anyone done a detailed comparison? What are your thoughts as to the differences?

I did just replace my Hydra vray II with a Hydra Triton, and that was a nice improvement, in clarity, naturalness, ease and dynamics. It was one of those upgrades that once it goes in...wasn't even worth going back to compare...

Thanks in advance
128x128jfrech
Jfrech,

I just purchased a Shunyata Cobra zitron digital cable. Fantastic improvement over the Tributaries DC it replaced. All of my other ICs, PCs and SCs are Shunyatas.

I have not done the comparisons you are seeking. My dealer is extremely impressed with Shunyata's new products. And, I find my dealer to be quite honest with high integrity.

Mike
Mike
I'm planning on giving the Cobras IC and speaker cables a try in a month.
Mike, my dealer is also...I personally am thrilled with my Triton, and it only has 75 hours or so playing time...I expect it to really improve...honestly if it doesn't I am still thrilled...

Wig, me to, I one to try one piece of their new interconnect, I am using some pricey transparent ref so only fair to compare to the Anaconda zitron..we'll see soon. Let me know what you find out...
>>I am using some pricey transparent ref so only fair to compare to the Anaconda zitron..<<

If you have the opportunity, compare it to the Cobra first. You might be surprised.
Jfrech - Great to learn you are happy with the Triton. I'm considering both the Talos and Triton. The question is whether the $2K difference between these 2 units is worth it.

Thanks,
Mike