Your jaw dropping cables

Hi

Did you have any jaw dropping experience with any type of cable? Please refer to the cable and its predecessor (and I'm not referring just to VFM - also expensive ones count).
Thanks
icorem
I had not heard about these cables until I read another thread on Audiogon. $50,000 ...wow! I'd like to hear these for myself! Anyone know of any stores that carry these in Toronto, eh?
Any of his creations whether it is his Power cables, interconnects or Paul Kaplan's digital cable. Smooth as silk with heft and sparkling highs.
Hornguys, regarding your point #2, actually the Teo Audio Standard Mk II balanced interconnects are $4200 for 1m and $11,000 for 3m respectively. Jawdropping for sure, but don't want to exaggerate :) The RCA single ended versions are less, and there are three models under the Standard.

You don't want to hear the speaker cables :)
Why wouldn't you want to hear the speaker cables Essential? Are they bad or simply "pricey"?
Now I REALLY want to try these out for myself! Just bought my cables (Acoustic Zen) and they are fine for my needs but this talk of "jaw dropping cables" has me intrigued!
I do wonder if there are any stores (in Ontario) that carry these in order for me to listen to them for myself.
Musicallyinclined, it was said tongue in cheek. They are expensive: a 2m pair of Standard are $16k, while a 2m pair of ParaHelios (Reference) are $28k. Longer lengths are a lot more. One of my customers had this to say:
"Well, I knew it was a mistake to borrow the Reference [ParaHelios] speaker wire from Teo Audio and I did it anyway. Again, what is the point of upgrading electronic components if you are not really getting nearly what your current gear can deliver? Every step up in Teo Audio cable reveals more about what your components can deliver from the recording. More focused and clear vocals and instruments. Better bass. Expanded soundstage. Timbral accuracy. I find myself turning the volume down because everything is so much easier to hear when it's not smeared. I didn't know the sound was smeared till it wasn't! A remarkable product."
As you might have guessed, he purchased a pair.

As for dealers in Ontario, you might contact Taras of Teo Audio for a referral, 613-546-1631.