Synergistic Research - NEW Element Cables

Hello guys and gals, has anyone tried the NEW Element speaker cables and interconnects with their universal speaker and interconnect cells.

I'm trying to get demo's now from Synergistic or The Cable Company AND as soon as I do; I will have a review up.

Happy New Year!
Joe
joeyboynj
My primary system uses both Synergistic Research Arts System and the HFT + FEQ System. Together they simply make the room- speaker interaction wonderful. They work in different ways and so having the two systems is not redundent. Highly satisfied.
I just borrowed a pair of the XOT's from the Cable Company.I was already using a pair of the Stein Music speaker match pluses(SMP's) so I was able to compare them. I have electrostats that are set up for bi-wiring and I had the Stein Music SMP's on the top pair the of speaker posts which are for the panel.I liked what the SMP's did which was provide a little more musical detail with a slightly deeper soundstage. My wife who really doesn't listen much to my stereo immediately noticed the improvement as they are very easy to connect or disconnect as I was using banana connections. The Synergistic Research XOT is very similar in the improvements it provides but I think they are a little bit better in resolving detail but please remember that I only used these on the panels input not the woofer connection. I decided to keep the XOT's and I dropped the SMP's down to the woofer inputs and I was shocked at how much they tightened up the bass.You can try the XOT's for 30 days free but if you have the SMP's I wouldn't bother unless you have speakers that are set up for bi-wiring and might want to try what I did.
Vinylmad814, Try your best cord on your source. Then second best cord on your Pre-amp. The exchange the power cable that is on the amp to the pre-amp and back again and keep what you think which sounds best. And don't forget to have fun! Its only a fun enjoyable hobby. Enjoy! ;-)
Joeyboynj is absolutely correct. Have fun or at least satisfaction when switching cables around. I find it interesting how much the sound changes. Best to keep some simple notes and make one change at a time.

Well two sets of Synergistic Research XOT's are on the way. The horn speakers are biwired so I will try high, low and both. The 30 day trial is great for allowing proper evaluation.

With the Synergistic Research Acoustic Arts System and the Synergistic Research HFT+ FEQ system already in place, this could get seriously good.
Davidpritchard,

Did you get the XOT's yet? If so, what is your impression?

I placed an order for a pair, I hope to get them next week.

Thanks, Joe