Power Cord brands mixing. "Your Opinions"

I have the following brand power cables and would like opinions.
1) LAT International AC-2 from Marantz DV9600 to Panamax MAX 5510-PRO.
2) Nordost Vishnu from Anthem AVM 50 to Panamax.
3) LAT International AC-2 MKII from BAT VK-6200 AMP to wall.
4) Shunyata Diamondback from OPPO BDP-93 Bluray to Panamax.
5) Shunyata Diamondback from Panamax MAX 5510-PRO to Wall Ps Audio socket.

Please take a look at the loom and tell me what you guys think.

Cheers!
Mapman,
Most of your questions are what I had in mind when I was looking for some good pc's. My search has happily ended with 2 brands: DH Labs Power Plus and Audio Art Power 1 (with the Furutech options). They both run around 250 for 2m. AA is sheided, the DH is not.

They gave me fairly universal results in application in that I use them (8 total) on: 300b SET monos, 2a3 SET stereo, 300b pp stereo, 845/211 SET monos, and Pass's solid state 30.5 and 100.5's.

Several different types of amps, same result: in each case they made the sound better. This is coming from the stock black ones that came with the equipment but for reference, I have tried a some more expensive cables and have not liked the result.

I wasn't looking for anything euphoric or hyper-detailed, just something that would "get out of the way" as I believe the stock black ones are there just to get you up and running.
let's look at this issue logically.

if you assume that each designer can be ascribed by having its cables exhibit a sonic personality, can one find a manufacture which satisfies your taste.

i say one manufacturer's product will not do it and so it is advisable to combine the products from different companies.
I run PC's in series. The right combinations are head and shoulders above single cables in my system.
Mapman, there may be some logical way to do this but I don't know exactly which course to take. I'm thinking of trying one brand of pc from a small designer who sells at somewhat reasonable prices (reasonable for this crowd) and replacing all the ones I have with this brand in order to hear the affects. For sure it won't be any cords that cost more than about $300. I am simply not willing to spend the money some fellows here spend for power cords. When you total, even at that price, re-cabling each component with a new pc still comes to a hefty price tag in my opinion, but I recently have some extra cash and I'm curious. I will start with a cord on my amp and see how that goes and then likely will add another of the same brand but different gauge on another component and so on and so on. I think that's where I'm headed.