I have a AC Regenerator. Get dedicated line too?

My PurePower APS 1050 AC Regenerator made an incredible difference in my system. Since everything connected to the unit is fed perfect, steady 120V power, is there any reason to expect that running a dedicated 20 amp AC line to my system and installing new high end receptacles would make any difference at all??? If you have experience with this I would appreciate your opinion, if you have an opinion without experience, tell me your thoughts about this. Hurry, before I spend any more money just to find out!

Thanks.
Ag insider logo xs@2xalonski
Alonski - It's good to her that the manufacture isn't an example of bunk in advertising.
Mceljo, Yeah, refreshing isn't it? What I appreciate about them is absence of hype, availability of technical white papers to back up their findings, and they let their customers do the rest with glowing testimonials from all over the world.

Snopro, I totally believe you, it just wasn't my experience in my system. Two things come to mind: First, it's possible that results are system dependent, especially with differences in amps. Second possibility is that in the years since your test, Purepower has improved the 1050 significantly.

Either way, I'm willing to forge ahead – I ordered another high-end power cord to test, and the first place I'll plug it into is between the wall and the 1050 and repeat the many tests I did, again (luckily I enjoy this madness). I'll report back with an update.
After that is done, get 1050 for each piece of equipment you have and compare this arrangement to the one you currently have. You said you enjoy this madness.
Yes, my unit is the older style without the LED readout. I'm very happy with the unit thou!
I had a dedicated line before I bought the APS, so I don't know if that helps but it can't hurt!
Snopro - It can only hurt your wallet so if it doesn't have any feelings then you're absolutely correct.