Ocellia cables IC why not much talk?

I've been listening to some Ocellia interconnects now and am just amazed at their naturalness and tonality. They have great detail and sound staging. Would be intested in hearing from others who have any experience with this line?
rsf507
Doremifasol, Charles1dad is just trying to help and I appreciate his input. I doubt he's involved with Ocellia. :-)
@ Knghifi: But from your answer mate, I gather you don't totally disagree with me about this Sabai chap who keeps going on and on about his HD cables?
Kinda getting monotonous to hear how great cables are from the same 3 or 4 chaps isn't it? Bit of a circle jerk ain't it?
Hey Charles, no worries, I was just asking if you were pretending to be an end-user like that other guy does! If you aren't, I apologize for the question. If you are, well, then you are in the same boat as others on this forums.
What we need is a torpedo to get rid of THOSE guys!
Doremifasol,I`m just a very happy Ocellia customer that`s all.I`ve posted far more often on audiogon about my Coincident 300b SET amp and Statement linestage.When I find truly fabulous components that convey the emotion of music I like to share my joy and inform others who may possibly be interested.Nothing more or less.
Regards,
Doremifasol, I'm NOT like Joncourage, I welcome all point of views. With an open mind, SOMETIMES you might learn something new … but not sure about this case though.

It's their right to make a A of themselves if they chooses. It's the price of FREEDOM so I don't believe in censorship or have a moderator to edit the content before posting. Just the thought sends chills up my spine.

You can always requests Agon add a member IGNORE feature? :-)
I have also been a fan of the Ocellia cables. I have written about their power cords in this thread and I have their interconnects throughout my system. I like them for their combination of trasparency, airiness, detail and weight. I replaced my phono cable with the Ocellia phono cable 2 days ago and the difference was absolutely stunning. It was bigger than any component upgrade I could have made. Highly recommended.