Power cords, AC line conditioners---preferences?

looking to purchase the above to enhance my system of CJ 250s and CJ pre ET 5---since little too sample and compare, input is appreciated.
bluesnbike1954
I use Triode Wire Labs 8 guage cords and couldn't be happier. I have used countless cords over the years, many from highly regarded companies and some very expensive. Pete allows for a 30 day trial period and is very responsive to inquiries.
I use Bybee conditioner , tara labs speaker wire converted to Power Cords, simply magic.

For me the Bybee conditioner transforms your system from great to fantastic. Takes your system to a whole new level.
There is only three choices for me if you don't want to add artifacts and compression to your music. Tripoint Audio SPARTAN, ORION, TROY.
Audio upgrade is a never ending journey. It all depends upon where you want to stop and get off, and whether the point of diminishing return is worth the price to you. Just like in wine, how much you are willing to pay for a bottle of fine wine depends on how much you enjoy that extra bit of aroma. Similarly, you can always get more improvement in the sound through an upgrade in something, whether a new cable, power conditioner, speakers, amp, preamp, etc.

Point here is that both the power conditioner and power cords make big differences in sound. So both are just as important. Even more amazing is that the power cord that connects the power cord to the conditioner and the wall socket is also extremely important. It sounds sort of counter intiuitive....

However, given that you have not upgraded your power cords or purchased a power conditioner, I would suggest that you start with power cords. Because once you start with a power conditioner, you already clearly have the audiophile disease because normal people don't feel the need to regenerate or condition the electricity in their home....