Power cords, AC line conditioners---preferences?

looking to purchase the above to enhance my system of CJ 250s and CJ pre ET 5---since little too sample and compare, input is appreciated.
bluesnbike1954
I can't speak highly enough of Nordost's power products, as they have transformed my system.

I started with a Magus loom. This beat a mix of much more expensive power cords (from ESP, LessLoss & PS Audio).

I next moved to a Vishnu loom. This was a big step forward.

To get the best out of Nordost cords, you should have a full "loom" of them: Nordost power cords should be used throughout. [Shunyata also recommends doing this - they just don't call it a loom]. Nordost argues that a loom of cords behaves more predictably. This has been my experience. I believe that mixing cords is a big reason why people find cords to be "component specific". I have a handful of friends who have Nordost looms. Each of them has reported hearing exactly what I hear from my Nordost cords.

The most important cord is the cord you use between your wall and power distribution device. The first cord sets the agenda for your loom, as it governs the flow from the wall outlet. I recently swapped a Brahma for the Vishnu I was using at the wall. This delivered one of the biggest upgrades I've experienced. It was as large as upgrading components.

Nordost's Quantum products are excellent too. I use a QB8 distribution device and a Quantum QX4. The QX4 is something I could not live without.
RS DMitri is a main stay in my system and you can plug amps into it with no loss but with gains.
Kimber PK10AG Palladian power cords and Sound Applications line conditioner for my system. Musical bliss.
Actually in my system there was nothing worse than Cardas. They were just awful. I made my own power cables - Furutech F1 end with Accrolink cable...wonderful stuff.