HDMI cables are all the same?

Apparently....

http://news.cnet.com/why-all-hdmi-cables-are-the-same/8301-17938_105-20056502-1.html
77jovian
I can't see why HDMI cables that meet the standard should be different from one another. Maybe I'm blind. Maybe I don't appreciate the detail because my resolution is only 1080i. I go with Blue Jeans cable HDMI. I have a 100 foot run of HDMI from them that works perfectly. It's your money. Do with it what you like.
Are all interconnects the same? Are all power cords the same? Are all speaker cables the same? No, they are not.

I have used numerous HDMI cables. I have retained two different brands. For the bedroom and office connections to the satellite receivers, I use inexpensive Monoprice cables. When I use my main television in the den, I use Wegrzyn Silver HDMI cables. They connect my satellite receiver and Blu-ray player. These cables yield more detailed sound along with richer colors and a sharper image.

I did not believe there was that much difference until I tried the Wegrzyns. I will admit that the difference is not substantial but, if you are looking to get the best performance from your 1080i, the Wegrzyn will definitely show you a difference. I will be purchasing at least two more within the next year.

I don't look at the specs. I trust my eyes and ears. Try one, you'll really be glad you did.
I had Blue Jeans and replaced with a cheaper brand and got better image quality. Viewing was on my 65" Panasonic Plasma.

I returned the Blue Jeans and got my money back. Yes, HDMI are different.