Cables for interconnect and speakers?

ideas as to what you like in the above subject? I have had very little experience with this subject, and understand that you can run the gamut. For an audio system with a good tube amplifier, turntable, speakers----total value approx 30,000 dollars--what moves you, and why?
bluesnbike1954
FWIW I did buy another preamp an AE-3 for less than the Cardas and it made the whole system click, nirvana.
Of what I heard Purist Audio cables do it right for me. I am not familiar with Stealth Audio, but Stealth and Jorma are supposed to be among the very best too.
Inna-
I was a Purist fan also. I just replaced my Proteus with a 325.00 pair of Q-Cables. I now have my Proteus for sale.
The Q's convinced me that they were superior cables almost immediately.
I think it's not what moves us but what moves you that matters. I can't think of any audio product that you don't want to by "by the label" more so than cables. If you're in the USA I strongly recommend getting in touch with The Cable Company and trying cables in your system http://thecableco.com , going any other way is gonna be a waste of your time and money.