Power cord with warm treble + very solid bass ?

This is for a very good tube preamp.
I'm looking for a power cord that has a warm treble and upper midrange (that won't make me wince) but also has a solid, controlled detailed bass. And I would also like an overall "refined" sound that I hear in the higher end power cords.

Shunyata Anaconda CX and Stealth Dream have all the bass definition/control I want, but are a bit to raw/forward up top. The Anaconda CX comes very close but just seems to have a little fatigue-factor in the highs that is a problem in my system.

Older generation Anacondas have the mellow highs I am looking for but the bass is softer than I would like,
mainly when I use the preamp with headphones.

So is there some cord out there that is the best of both worlds?
rgs92
there you go MrTennis balanced frequency response with no exaggerated treble or no leanness.

Dealer/Manufacturer disclaimer
My interpretation of warm treble is rolled-off treble. There are many, many power cables that do just that. But those really limit the capabilities of a great system. Why spend tens of thousands of dollars just to sweep a perceived flaw under the rug?

Really, you want your system to have very extended treble that is free from grain and accentuation. You also want a balanced and linear cable. I would recommend you try NVS copper and silver series, in addition to Tripoint Thais.

I'm also a bit surprised you perceive the cable to your tubed preamp as the source of your discomfort. Are you sure it isnt your CD player or amplifier PCs? Another tip, while I don't know your system or how it is set-up, is to potentially remove a couple degrees of toe-in. For some speakers, the tweeter can hit your ears before the midrange and cause some accentuation. Rotating the speaker will balance detail and focus vs. warmth and smoothness. Also, it will change sound stage width and depth from narrow vs. wide. You may need to find the sweet spot after any component change.
get a preamp with tone controls or find an eq. better yet, get different speakers!
I can recommend VH Audio AirSine and LessLoss. The AirSine has been in my system longer than any of them and LessLoss has been a good one.