Power cord with warm treble + very solid bass ?

This is for a very good tube preamp.
I'm looking for a power cord that has a warm treble and upper midrange (that won't make me wince) but also has a solid, controlled detailed bass. And I would also like an overall "refined" sound that I hear in the higher end power cords.

Shunyata Anaconda CX and Stealth Dream have all the bass definition/control I want, but are a bit to raw/forward up top. The Anaconda CX comes very close but just seems to have a little fatigue-factor in the highs that is a problem in my system.

Older generation Anacondas have the mellow highs I am looking for but the bass is softer than I would like,
mainly when I use the preamp with headphones.

So is there some cord out there that is the best of both worlds?
rgs92
I'm a huge Cardas fan - lots of detail but never harsh, warm through the middle and a solid bottom end.

I'm using the Golden Golden Reference on my pre.
Thanks everyone! I did think about Purist, Lloyd, after once trying their ICs and being amazed by the well defined bass.
And thanks to Mr. Tennis for that honest answer that kind of confirmed my suspicions. (Maybe I'm just searching for the mythical holy grail.)

Many times I shy away from cables of any sort that are described as "extended in the highs," as that may be a hint that they are fatiguing. (That has happened with cables I have used involving many speakers & headphones over the years.) Maybe that's the current trend in cables and other components. If someone said there was a little roll-off, I would not be offended (just the opposite). I hope I don't get flamed here...
Rgs92, many of us do this (me included) and ask questions on the forums and try to extrapolate the cable experiences of others to our own systems. That approach usually does not work. Example: I have owned 2 of the cords mentioned here, the Purist Audio Dominus Ferox, and the MAC HC Soundpipe. The Dominus was warm but did not promote the strong bass others said. There was no change in bass. The MAC cord, which is also a good cord, seems warm and is good in the bass, so I concur. But I used each cord in different applications. Remember, (I'm sure you know), every cable (especially power cables-more than other types) will respond differently in each system based on the system components and characteristics. Unfortunately, it's necessary to go through trial and error and listen. But I don't blame you for asking for feedback from others. I still do it, in spite of the fact that I always know the message: YMMV. Buy and try; sell or return the cords that don't make the grade.
Purist Audio Dominus. Fluid or Ferox is very much a matter of match and taste; both are absolutely first rate.