Teo XLR

I notice liquid cables are being talked about a bit at the moment so thought I'd share my experience.

I come from a somewhat cable sceptic background. After playing with modest cables I felt there were differences but it was all pretty subtle. The best I came across were Anti-cables which with everything I've seen seemed to offer slightly greater clarity. They've stayed in my system for the past 3 years as it's evolved.

I run an Emm Labs, Muse amp (very underrated)and Kharma speakers with just an XLR between the electronics. I was offered the opportunity to try a Teo XLR in an unfamiliar system a little while ago and was surprised at the difference it made so at the earliest opportunity I tried them in mine.

I've had them for over a week now and have been surprised at just how big a difference they've made. In a system that I've been very happy with the greater decay and body to notes is a revelation. They've added a more natural perspective that I didn't know I was missing. Very impressive.
defride
Dick Tracy work Exposed.

Spoke with the Distributer named Bob of HD cables in Canada and he said he knew XYZ (Dave Marrow, may have the last name off) and that he knew he had the HD cables.

A Pinocchio happening

XYZ writes

personally bought my cables directly from the manufacturer in Italy about 2 years ago; I didn't even know there were any dealers for HiDiamond. All I can say is this is the most emotional sounding cable I have owned.
So Xyz the Distributor Bob in Canada says he knows you but you write you didn't know there was a distributor and you bought direct from HD.

Are you Pinocchio?

I almost bought a HD Digital cable to run against my Teo because of your praise of HD but if you are working with Bob than I am not a happy camper.

Do you know him or not!!!
From what I now understand the same store that I purchased my Zu speakers from is now selling HD cables. I did mention to the owner several times during our conversations that I like HD cables and perhaps that is how he found out about the brand. I have spoken to him several times and he seems like a great guy, very easy to deal with. I think if you read my emails I clearly state there are lots of great cables but my cable of choice is HD. I never realized that mentioning 1 brand name would cause so much crap. Beside me and my buddies I really don't know anyone that uses HD.I also like JPS, does that mean I own that company? You guys really need to move on because I don't care what cable you use as long as your system gives you some emotional connection to the artist. If you don’t want to hear my opinion than stop asking.