Best Cables for around $500

I have upgraded to a W4S STI500 and DAC2 along with my Magnepan 1.7s and I am looking for the best cable to connect my W4S DAC2 to my W4S STI500 at or around $500. Would like to hear all thoughts, especially those with W4S equipment. I am looking for XLR Balanced only.

Some cables that I am currently considering:
1. Morrow SP4 at $519 or Morrow MA5 at $790 (I have some existing Morrow cables I would use for trade in)
2. Antipodes Komako $550
3. Wyred 4 Sound C1 Ultra Analog XLR for $119
4. MAC Palladium XLR $539
5. Acoustic Zen Silver Reference XLR $599.00 (sale from $998)
6. Audioquest Columbia XLR $495
7. Cardas Neutral Reference XLR $628

My goal is best reproduction of classical and acoustic music.
ronwills
Mogami Gold 2534. They use this in recording studio. I bought 2534 from Amazon and compare with a much more expensive 1K cables such as Audioquest, and Revel. I am please with the way it sounds for under $70. Because the wire gauge is small you have to crank up the volume a bit.
Have had Morrow MA3, DNM Reson and Vdh the First. They are all great cables. Morrow is eminently smooth and detailed, only reservation is being just a tad lean with certain set up may be. DNM Reson with eichmann bullet plugs is just nice and sweet for a great price. Vdh has the most balanced with solid imaging and tonality. Some find these to lack shimmer in the top ends but I felt what is missing is the metalic glare common with some other cables.
Finally hooked up with Joe Abrams and in the process of ordering MIT Shotgun 3.3 XLR cables. Can't wait.

In the interim, I have been tweaking my system (W4S DAC2, W4S STI 500 and Magnepan 1.7s). I am blown away how small changes in the system have made some dramatic improvements in the sound and how sensitive my system is to the changes.

Tried three digital cables (Silver Serpent Digital, Audioquest inexpensive digital and Xindak). I was just frustrated with the system sound using the Silver Serpent and Audioquest digital cables. When I hooked up the Xindak I heard another level of clarity. It really has opened up my system. I would never have believed that there would be such a difference of three relatively inexpensive digital cables.

Another very surprising impact to the system was switching the W4S STI-500 from a fairly heavy APC UPS conditioner to a $50 dollar version. I don't know what the SPC UPS conditioner was doing, but had no depth to the music and clarity suffered. Can't believe going to the cheap model actually sounded better. Tried going directly into the wall outlet. Sound was very clear through the wall outlet but without depth. Best of the three choices was the $50 simple filter and surge protector.

I also have tried a number of ridiculously inexpensive tweaks that have all contributed to better sound from my system - total cost of all three tweaks is less than $100. Will share these on another thread.
Resurrecting this old thread rather than start a new one.  Using it as a vehicle for a few remarks about Audioquest's Columbia XLR interconnects with 72V dbs system.  I'd been very skeptical about the value of AQ cabling...suspected it was a lot of hype; yet was very curious to try some given how many knowledgeable A'gon members praise it.  A recent sale at Music Direct provided an opportunity too good to pass up.  Got a new 1 meter pair of Columbia XLRs for $200.   (expect they are discounted because AQ has replaced the River series with the Element series; Water has replaced the Columbia).  Music Direct's 60 day return policy certainly also helped with the decision.  I replaced a well-broken in 1 meter pair of Cabledyne Copper Reference ICs between pre-amp and amp with the Columbias.  GOSH what a pleasant surprise.  Pretty much out of the box I noticed improved clarity and tighter bass.  I know Colorado & Niagara (Earth & Wind in the new lineup) are supposed to be better, but for "only" $200 I am very pleased.  Listening to music now is like watching Koi swim in a crystal clear pool.  The change is remarkable.    
From among the O.P.'s list I would take the Antipodes Komako. A great product,  and a bargain at the used prices I've seen over the past few years.