cardas golden cros vs golden reference

Im looking to buy one of this cable but i dont know wich one is the best. I need a WARM sound whitout agresivity or brightness. For the moment i use audioquest colorado and i find it thin and bright but whit a very good transparency.
Does anyone know this two cable and give me opinion please.
128x128thenis
From what I have heard from users of the ICs it sounds as if the Golden Cross is a little sweeter than the GR but as always it will depend on the rest of your gear. I use the GR speaker cables but other ICs.
Cross line is warmer and more forgiving than the Reference line. However the Reference line is warm and forgiving compared to a lot of other cables, so it is hard to make an absolute recommendation.
If you can afford the Golden Reference, that is the one I would recommend. It is somewhat warm, without being too warm, (like the Golden Cross can be in some systems). The GR is a very good cable, with pretty good resolution.

My two cents worth.
Golden Cross sounded way too warm and coloured for my wadia 861 cd player jeff rowland 201 amps and B&W804 speakers that i use to own. Haven't heard GR.