Any good all wood component racks?

I am tired of looking at ugly metal or composite racks. Without having one built are there any good solid completely wood racks. I must replace the horrendous rooomtunes justarack.
128x128snook2
This thread is of great interest to me as I am planning on building a 34" turntable stand in the very near future. Wood to be used is solid purpleheart for the structure & shelves with solid maple drawer face and ebony inlay, no mdf for the shelf core. Don't know if this is the way to go or not as mdf may have better suited properties for control of resonances (higher density).

Problem is I want to include a drawer to store the miscellaneous tools, cartridges etc. to reduce clutter. I really haven't seen a rack with drawers and am concerned about resonance vibrations. Design is similar to the zoethecus supplied by cfb but with a drawer under the top. shelf. Any input from anyone on this would be most welcome.
No comment...just want to save this interesting post in my personal page. Happy tunes all!
Tubegroover check out the RACKIT solid oak modular cabinetry & racks from Per Madsen Designs
www.rackittm.com
They have optional drawers available & the stuff is pretty versatile. Per did me a custom job for a large heavy reel to reel machine with good results.