New Zu Mission cable

For some reason, the other thread on this subject was deleted. I wanted to hear from those who bought the new Mission cable during Zu's recent promotional period. I also would like to open up this thread to impressions of this cable once in your system.
tholt
Jedinite: I haven't tried of the new IC's - only the Mission speaker cables - & to me they just didn't sound as good as the Libtechs. They seemd to have less clarity & soundstage definition. It may well be a compatibility thing (I have Magnepan speakers no Zu's).

I haven't tried the Event SC's but they are twice the price so I probably won't - unless they are also on sale? It's not clear from the site what - if anything - is still on sale.

Which brings me to another point - & I know it's petty - I wish they'd stop changing their website! It's like they can't make up their mind about anything. Everytime I visit it's a different format, with different products either added or subtracted. Currently you can only download brochures - not browse online - which is a hassle if you are not using you're own pc (or on a handheld device).
Interesting, but it looks like I missed my chance on the B-Stock/65% off sales. New 2011 pricing is up and from what I've been told it will be a lot firmer than we saw in 2010.

I may experiment with their PCs down the line, but I have something very good I've been liking a lot as is (Wywires) so I'm not in a big rush to spend, per se.

I AM eager to try the speaker cables for the reason that I suspect there may be a special synergy with my Soul Superflys, but I've got some cable that goes for almost as much as the intro price of my Souls now so I'm trying to stay grounded in my expectations... although Zu seems to enjoy surpassing my expectations.

Does anyone know if there is a Mission Coax on the way? I have MAC coax I'm not crazy about which I wouldn't mind going Zu on. I recall reading some positive things about their prior digital cable...
@ Salmonsc - at first I thought you were talking about on again/off again sales, but Holy Crap! Their website is down and they're launching a new one! Again!?

Strange goings on at Chez Zu...
Nope, a new site for the new year - & one that doesn't allow browsing (at least for now). Either the folks at Zu have a lot of extra time on their hands or there is some major indecision in the ranks. This is - I think - the third site remake in as many months, not to mention the revisions to their product lines.
Also take a look at the Zu logo on the bottom of the speakers. It used to be a Zu in a circle (it is on my Omens that I got just last week). Now the logo you see when you first open their site is on the bottom of the speakers (in the pictures at least).