Original Shunyata Hydra Owners

Anyone who has or had an original Shunyata line conditioner.Did you upgrade from the included power cord(which was a Sidewinder I believe) to any other Shunyata cord with the Nema connector plug.If so,what were the sonic differences/improvements?
denman
I used to have one of these years ago. Have a Hydra Vray II now. Better power cords make a huge difference. I'd call a dealer or Shunyata, I am sure they can give you advice on what works best from their line up.

I have seen a few here that have used other mfg's and they seem to like it.

Honestly, expect a big difference if you move up to something like a Anaconda or King Cobra. It's not subtle.
I am a dealer and have tried several along with other brands. Your dealer should be helpful and also let you try different ones. That's his job.

There is only a handful of power cords that are a real upgrade while most are just different.

Even in the Shunyata line there are differences between models. The only Shunyata I didn't like in it was the second from the bottom cable where as all the others worked well but had differing degrees of improvement.
I used to have original Hydra, but upgraded and used Elrod PC. David Elrod re-terminated for me. You also can but adaptor and use whatever PC you want. I think Voodoo Cables has adaptor.